- Title: Random Chaos Collab – Rivalries
- Game: Doom 2
- Engine: Skulltag (Can be played in Zandronum with Skulltag resources)
- Game Type: Deathmatch (with a focus on 1 v 1)
- Total Maps: 6 (7 if you count the map-based title screen)
- Total Contributed: 4 (5 if you count the map-based title screen)
- Status: Released
- Release Date: 2011
After Random Chaos’s initial plan for world domination was embarrassingly ruined by the cybercrusher, it was decided within the council that they would need a new warrior who could single-handedly destroy him. How would they find this person? As evil grins spread across the table, a plan for a strange and twisted tournament was developed. They called it “Rivalries”.
Random Chaos Collab 2 – “Rivalries” is the multiplayer duel-focused sequel to the singleplayer Random Chaos Collab – “The CyberCrusher”. Like the predecessor, it was a quick community project I whipped up to pique interest in mapping in the Random Chaos clan, a fun clan I used to be a member of. MAP01 “”<+RC+> Duel Nexus” is just a simple hub to allow the participants to select one of the maps. MAP05 and MAP06 were touched up versions of my maps from 32in24-9 and 32in24-3 respectively. MAP04 “Best Frienemies” was made from scratch for this, and its the one I’m personally proud of from this due to its squiggly theme. Working on a singleplayer version its concept that will be released…eventually.